Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a list of some of your reasons you should have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look into.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how to submit a patent good a perception you may think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject an example that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here’s some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may surely have a full line of products and not looking to add much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it how to obtain a patent the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting group first recognize their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact about your the distribution. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to you alongside.)
6. Include too many similar providers that information mill flooded enough.
7. Your idea draws a very small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Revenue sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort by simply.
10. Goods has recently been patented by someone else and tend not to want to find out if they might go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what is already on market. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and don’t need a clue who your competition is thats available.
12. You sent a service or product that is precisely like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing in order to what will be coming out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, http://Shironekoproject.info samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down derived from that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and have a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, however they participate in a quick look up your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly following due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and does not cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, which means they should expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just do not look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on your line for the year and therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So do n’t need to take the risk to become the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are a few for this reasons you should have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to yourself and understand your market, your invest that market and homework part to make yourself as marketable as it can.